I've been tagged
Drew's Mom tagged me a few weeks ago, but I've been so busy that I haven't responded. I must admit, I am not as "into" the blogging world as many of my online friends. I am ashamed to say that there is no-one that I know who hasn't been tagged. I will do my part though and answer my questions. Here goes!
A Blogger Tagging Game
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
I have to answer questions and people I tag have to answer the same questions, so here I go.
What was I doing 10 years ago:
Ten years ago, I had decided not to go away to college and begin community college. I had no idea what to major in, so I chose music merchandising. I got my associates degree and then transferred to York College of PA and finished with a BA in public relations.
Five Snacks I enjoy:
- Cheese Balls
- Fruitabu organic fruit strips
- Butterfinger candy bar
- Bagel Bites
- Snyder's of Hanover Ranch flavored pretzel bits
In the real world:
- Frozen Red Seedless Grapes
- Danon Activia Vanilla Lite Yogurt
- Lean Cuisine Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- Muscle Milk Lite Chocolate Shakes
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Tithe, Donate to Joyce Meyer Ministries, Give a large sum of money to the Let Them Hear Foundation, Go to school to become a speech therapist (because there is a shortage and I have not met one yet that I truly love), Pay for my boys to go through college, adopt a girl, Pay for Ian to go on many hunting trips, buy a house in the woods, Pay off my parent's, sister's and our mortgages and take many vacations with family.
Five jobs that I have had:
- Assistant Catering Manager/Wedding Coordinator at a Holiday Inn
- Daycare worker at a gym
- Recruiter for a staffing agency
- Marketing Manager for a Hotel Supply Company
- Package Handler for Fed Ex Ground
Three of my habits:
- Playing with my hair
- Eating too close to bed-time
- Running (this is a new habit, but I love it)
Five place I have lived:
- Cottage Grove, Oregon (my birth-place)
- New Cumberland, PA
- Lewisberry, PA
- York, PA
- Dover, PA
Add one new part:
One thing you hope to accomplish in your life:
I want to teach my children that all things are possible with God.