Isaac has been denied again for a second cochlear implant. We will not have surgery on April 7th. Apparently, Amerihealth Mercy says that Isaac has made too much progress with the first implant to justify the cost of a second one. We are working with the Let Them Hear Foundation. I am pretty sad about the whole thing. Maybe if we had a different insurance provider this wouldn't be happening. I have definately shed more tears over this than I ever thought I would. Unfortunately for us, we are the first ones confronting our insurance companies with this request and are willing to appeal their decision. I know that God is in our corner. I know that His Will will be done, but sometimes it is hard to find the comfort in it all.