Isaac's World

Isaac is Deaf but hears with cochlear implants. He received his first cochlear implant on September 25th, 2006. He received his second cochlear implant on September 10, 2008. This is his journey with sound as told by mommy.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

On a brighter note





Just wanted to spread a little Christmas Cheer from my two little deers. I got some encouraging information today about the appeals process for bilaterals. I will give more information as I get it. Isaac is also going to be starting pre-school in February. We are very excited. He is too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom to Toes said...

Shiloh, I LOVE the pictures! The outfits you chose are perfect! I love the "grown up" pants and suspenders. So cute.

I am glad to hear you got some encouraging news.

Keep fighting. This will happen for Isaac. I just know it will.

Yay on preschool!!! How often will he be going?

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home